Mittwoch, 23. November 2016

DENIM X DENIM | CLASSIC UNI DAY OUTFIT



Winter is literally made for layering, big scarfs an cuddles. Today in class I even got told I'm wearing a carpet around my neck, true that. haha But the best combo for big scarfs is either #allblack or #denimondenim, I think at least. And since I'm a black addict, I had to wear something black. I mean black goes with everything right?

Winter sind einfach für Zwiebellooks, große Schals und Kuscheln gemacht. Mir wurde heute in der Uni sogar gesagt ich hätte einen Teppich um den Hals, irgendwo hatte er aber auch Recht. :D Aber die beste Kombination für einen Riesen Kuschelschal ist entweder #allblack oder #denimondenim, finde ich zumindest. Und da ich ein absoluter Schwarz-Fan bin musste natürlich auch etwas Schwarzes her, ich meine Schwarz geht immer oder?!

My birthday is just now over, and all my birthday money is already spent. Invested I mean, in those lovely shoes for example. Though, I find so many more inspirational ideas for outfits every single day that I always have to hold myself back to not just go crazy about online shopping and just get everything thats on my mind! But I think, this problem is common, I think quite many people have that problem, doesn't every woman? Hope so at least. :D BUT, this is a simple and casual outfit for Uni. The only thing that might bother is the jeans when sitting all day, but I still love them because they're high rise and look like LEVIS, and make me feel like I'm one of the old fashion ladies back in the days that wore levis because they're comfy, not cause they're stylish. (and nope, mines from zara, I know, Zara-addict as well!) How do you like this combination? And also, do you guys wear DENIM X DENIM sometimes?

Mein Geburtstag ist gerade vorbei, und mein Geburtstagsgeld ist auch mitunter in diese Zara-Schuhe gewandert, allerdings finde ich jeden Tag immer neue Inspirationen für Outfits dass ich mich immer zurückhalten muss nicht einfach irgendwas zu kaufen, und zu eskalieren. Aber ich glaube das Problem ist bekannt, das haben glaube ich auch mehrere. Eigentlich so jede Frau oder nicht? Hoffe ich zumindest :D Dies ist aber ein ziemlich 'simples' Uni-Outfit was ich gerne trage, die Jeans ist zwar etwas nervig wenn man den ganzen Tag sitzt aber ich liebe sie trotzdem, vor allem weil sie High-Waist ist und an so alte Zeiten erinnert, in denen die Frauen immer LEVIS getragen haben. (Ne, meine ist von Zara, I know Zara-Addict!) Wie gefällt euch die Kombi, und tragt ihr auch mal DENIM X DENIM?

XX,
B





SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© laviejoliee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig