Mittwoch, 30. November 2016

NAVY & BOMBER LOVE


I currently have a really big thing with purses and handbags. I mean, you can literally wear so many different ones to just one freaking outfit. BUT, I do like it when the purse is somehow a big eye catcher. And thats exactly what I thought when I walked into Zara. I honestly think Zara should start paying me for aaaaalways naming them as my favorite place to shop. haha But no, seriously, they always have a variety of really cute and stylish handbags like this bright red one. And I thought it would be best to combine this classy handbag with a more biker-like outfit. Navy and Bomber, what else.

Momentan kann ich von Taschen einfach nicht genug kriegen. Ich meine, zu jedem Outfit kann man tatsächlich so viele verschiedene Taschen tragen. ABER, ich mag es besonders wenn die Tasche zum Hingucker des Outfits wird. Und genau das schafft die rote Kleine von Zara in jedem Fall! Eigentlich müsste Zara langsam mal anfangen mich zu bezahlen so oft wie ich sie erwähne :D Aber Spaß bei Seite, Zara hat einfach auch ne richtig gute Auswahl wenns um Taschen geht, so wie meine kleine rote! Ich dachte, am besten kann man sie dann noch mit einem etwas rockigerem Outfit kombinieren. Navy und Bomber, was sonst ?!




SCHUHE: hier
JEANS: similar 
SHIRT: hier
JACKET: hier
HANDBAG: hier





SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© laviejoliee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig