Montag, 19. Dezember 2016

WE MOVED! BYE BYE BLOGSPOT.DE

If you happen to get on this page then I can tell you that I no longer live in this area. I mean I love this neighborhood, the area 'blogger.com' has taught me so much! I grew up in this area and met so many new friends who I played with after school! Some of them don't even live here anymore themselves so my Mom thought its time to move as well.

We now live in 'wordpress.com', or rather in a hood thats only called 'laviejoliee.de' near wordpress. Like, we have our OWN neighborhood. Even though I don't have any neighbors anymore, and I have to play all by myself after uni, I am really happy with this decision! So if you wanna come visit me in my new home, thats also A WHOLE LOT more tidy and cleaner than this, just hop on the bus www.laviejoliee.de and he drops you right off at my house. (I know, a bus just for my house! How cool is that?!)

So this is the last blogpost in this hood, and I'm saying thank you for making all this happen and for letting me grow so much.

XX,
Bianca
SHARE:

Keine Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

© laviejoliee

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig